This is a well-built trailer with a lot of good features. On a 16’-20’, the frame is 5 x 3 x ¼. On a 22’-24’, the frame is 6 x 4 x 5/16. The top rail is a 3” square tube. The floor is 2” of treated pine.
It also has DOT reflective tape and sealed flush mount LED lights in rear tailboard. This trailer’s GAWR is 7,000 lbs. Its axles are Dexter cambered E-Z Lube. Dexter axles are known to be well-crafted and durable so it should serve you for a very long time.
Top Hat Trailers are painted with Valspar paint. They have standard red, black, storm gray pearl metallic, indigo blue metallic, or Arizona beige pearl. Of course, there are other (optional) colors, but they do cost extra.
- Dexter axles. These are well-crafted and designed to last.
- DOT-approved reflective tape, which is legal across the United States and Canada.
- Flush mounted LED lights in the rear tailboard, making your trailer well-lit.
- Dealer markups. You have to buy this trailer from a dealership.
- Low GVWR — only 14,000 lbs. You can’t load too much on this trailer.
- No torque tube. (A torque tube prevents frame fatigue or frame flex.)
- Frame: 5 x 3 x ¼ on 16’-20’ and 6 x 4 x 5/16 on 22’-24’
- GVWR: 14,000 pounds
- Two Dexter cambered E-Z lube axles
- Valspar paint and topcoat
EDITOR’S RATING: 8.5 / 10
Click here to purchase this Top Hat trailer.
- Brake: Electric All Wheel
- Break Away Unit w/Charger
- Colors: Refer to Chart
- Coupler: 2 5/16″ Round Adjustable
- DOT Reflective Tape
- Fenders: HD Diamond Plate w/Drop
- Floor: 2″ Treated Pine
- Flush Mount LED Lights
- Jack: 10000# Drop Leg
- Spare Rack
- Suspension: Slipper Spring
- Crossmembers: 3″ Formed Channel
- Frame: 5x3x1/4 on 16-20′
- Frame: 6x4x5/16 on 22-24′
- Neck & Risers: 8″ Channel
- Toprail: 3″ Square Tube
- Uprights: 3x2x3/16
- 4′ Fold Up Channel Ramps
- 5′ Fold Up Channel Ramps
- 6′ Fold Up Channel Ramps
- 4′ Slide-N-Ramps
- 5′ Slide-N-Ramps
- 6′ Slide-N-Ramps
- 6000# Axles
- Monorail Option
- Spare ST235/80R/16 LRE on 8-Hole
- Spring Assist on Fold Up Ramps
- Other Options Available