We all know that a durable gooseneck trailer is a great investment. This is especially true of the Big Tex 22GN HD Tandem Dual-Axle. It’s equipped with 10K heavy-duty axles with Dexter Adjustable suspension, a low-profile pierced-beam frame, LED lights, adjustable dual jacks, a chain box, and a crank-style adjustable coupler.
This gooseneck trailer also has a treated floor with wood from a pine or douglas fir. The floor is 2″. The side rails are 6″ channel with rub rail, tie down pockets on 24″ centers, and chain spools. This is to ensure your load can be hauled safely. The steel has a professional finish.
- DOT-approved lights, approved across the US and Canada.
- Equipped with a spare tire. If you do get a flat tire, you can get back on the road ASAP.
- Torque tube on 28’ or longer. This helps prevent frame flex ad frame fatigue.
- Dealer markups. You have to buy it from a dealer, who will mark up the price.
- No big ramps. When a trailer has big ramps, it makes it easier to load the trailer.
- No safety steps. The steps on the trailer make it quite difficult to climb onto their trailer.
- 12″ I-beam
- GVWR: 23,900 lbs.
- Quality finish is applied for a highly decorative and protective finish.
- Two 10K dual-wheel with electric brakes (oil bath) axles
Other Special Features:
- DEXTER BRAND AXLES — Dexter Axles outperform all others for strength and a smooth ride.
- GROMMET MOUNT SEALED LIGHTING — Protected wiring, inside the framing or in protected channels, with access to junctures.
- L.E.D. LIGHTING PACKAGE — LED lighting is brighter and lasts longer.
- LOCKABLE TOOLBOX BETWEEN GN UPRIGHTS — This lockable box protects the battery and pump from damage and theft.
- OIL BATH HUBS — Oil bath axles keep bearings evenly and completely lubricated.
- RADIAL TIRES — Flexible sidewalls result in reduced fuel consumption and produce a softer ride.
EDITOR’S RATING: 9.2 / 10
Click here to purchase this Big Tex trailer.